Search This Blog

Sunday, August 14, 2011

The Beginning


Seems I've joined the dark side... and started a blog.  I don't have many interesting things to say, so I thought I'd show you interesting things in the form of photos that I've taken.
I'm just beginning to play around with my camera, so I suppose you could describe me as a fauxtographer :) And I'm ok with that! Because this is going to chronicle my journey into the world of photography, how I progress, skills that I'm working on, and things I learn along the way.
I love taking pictures of people.  Capturing a smile, a look, a gesture. These are the things the blog will focus on.
So pull up a chair, take a seat, and let's take a journey together.
"You don’t take a photograph, you make it." - Ansel Adams

No comments:

Post a Comment